1. Draft Flyer
A draft flyer for the meet must be forwarded to the office of MSNSW at least 4 months prior to the date of the meet. The minimum requirements for meet flyers are set out in section D of the MSNSW Consolidated Rules of Competition.
Any corrections required for the draft flyer will be notified to the club as soon as practicable, you will then be instructed to proceed to complete the Meet Sanction form.
2. Sanction Form
Complete and submit the online form at least 13 weeks prior to the date of the meet.
This form is password protected – access will be provided to clubs after approval of the draft flyer in step 1. above.
3. Pre-Meet Organisation
Once a meet receives sanction approval, a sanction number will be issued by the MSNSW office, and this number must be included on the finalised meet flyer.
- Meet Directors Checklist, with
• Instructions for Warm-up safety
• Instructions for the organisation of Relay Events
• Cancer Council Sun Protection checklist
- At Risk Notification form
- Incident Report form
- Injury Report form
– Medical Officer must have copies of the above 3 forms available in case they are needed at your meet.
– Your club will need to arrange a Medical Officer, trained to use a defibrillator – either pool staff, doctor, registered nurse, Senior First Aider or St John Ambulance (contact your local St John branch).