Follow the instructions below, or watch the YouTube video
- Select the meet name from the meet calendar on the MSNSW website
- Click on the link to the online meet entry system
- Existing members click on the "Login" button at top left. If the meet is open to non-members, they should go to point 5 and click on the "Meet Registration" button.
- Members should enter their login details (using the same username and password you use for the Member Portal) and click on the "Login" button. Any swimmer wanting to represent a second claim club should be careful to login with the separate username & password associated with their second claim membership. Entrants will be recorded as representing the club through which they log in.
- Click on the "Meet Registration" button
- Select the radio button for the appropriate entry type, “MSA member” or if appropriate, "Non-member", and then click on the "Next" button at the bottom
- Members should check that their personal details are correct, then click on the "Next" button. Non-members must enter their personal details here
- For each of your event choices (up to the maximum allowed for the particular meet), select your nominated time from the list. A time MUST be nominated in order to be included in the event. When all your events are completed, click on the "Next" button
- If any merchandise is available for purchase, it will be displayed on the next screen. Depending on the item, you can select variations such as sizing using the drop-down menu and make sure you add the quantity required using the green plus sign. If correct, click the "Submit" button
- If you wish to swim a formstroke in a freestyle event (for record or Top Ten purposes) select the nominated stroke from the dropdown menu immediately after the event selection
- When all events are entered, click on the "Submit Now & Pay Online" button
- Complete your preferred payment details using Paypal, or credit card (Mastercard or Visa), and click on the "Submit Payment" button
- A confirmation screen will be displayed and a confirmation email sent to your registered email address
- If you click on the "Confirmed Entrants" button, you will be able to see a list of all online entries submitted to date
- To facilitate the compiling of relay teams etc, club Race Secretaries can view a list of their members who have entered the meet by clicking on the "Confirmed Entrants" button, entering the Club Code in the search field and selecting "Club Code" in the drop-down menu. Note that the subsequent list is filtered on the club code entered by the entrant on the event selection page, and that they do not always get it right - Race Secretaries can assist here by ensuring that all of your members are aware of the correct code for your club.
An instructional video for the online entry of relays is available here